I'm a putz. I've been looking forward to Friday so I could do the next installment of Fill-In Fridays and what did I do? Forgot about it until Sunday. Duh! Oh well. Fill-in-the-blanks can still be fun on Sunday too.
1. Give me cookies and I'll be your friend.
2. Whenever whatever
3. I wish very rarely.
4. My make-it-yourself yogurt parfeit was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world is a blessing.
6. Other than this, Sarah's is the last blog I commented on.
(little late for this question so I will update as I go)
7. And as for the weekend, Saturday I went to a wine tasting party, today we went furniture shopping, and tonight I'm looking forward to doing some reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I wanted to try this on Friday too, and I forgot till I read yours. Haha.
Post a Comment