....who does NOT like Michele Obama's Inauguration dress? It is not in the least bit flattering!
......who is wondering why Michele Obama's dress and yellow coat is getting more coverage then anything else said during the Inauguration process.
.....who would like to see a spell check option on our Blog Posting page? I'm totally sounding out inauguration. And is that supposed to be capitolized? Alright, I cheated and checked.
Blogging is great! Where else can I post such random, trite stuff for no particular reason other then to share what I've been thinking all day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I love your blog Roxy!!!! Looks awesome :)
There's a spell check button....up at the top where you type your post.....I use it all the time! lol
Thanks, Holli! Leave it to me to miss the obvious when ranting.
You're confetti background is so fun!
Thanks, Lizzi. The white area seems to be too narrow for my PlayList gadget, can't scroll around on there as I would like.
You are too funny! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world to keep us entertained!
I'm glad somebody thinks I'm funny! I've suspected my thoughts were funny, part of the reason I decided to start blogging, but I've been known to be wrong. Sometimes.
Post a Comment