Slacker slacker, bo-backer
banana-fanana fo-facker
Me-my mo-macker
SLACKER!
....just had to put that out there. Now for some completely random thoughts.
- Identical twins that dress alike, how do they decided what to wear in the morning? Do they take turns? Can't you just imagine them have a knock-down, drag-out fight over which matching shirt to wear? Getting dressed must take longer then it does for the rest of us.
-It's December on the east coast, I am wearing short sleeve and am not cold. Somethings wrong with that.
- I had my camera 5 minutes ago and now I can't find it. How did I lose a red camera?
- Last night I found a website listing 1970's slang. It was hysterical! I found several terms I still use and a few I think I will reintroduce into my vernacular. Awe sooky sooky!
- I come up with much more interesting posts when I'm not near my computer. :-(
- I found my camera!
- I had my camera 5 minutes ago and now I can't find it. How did I lose a red camera?
- Last night I found a website listing 1970's slang. It was hysterical! I found several terms I still use and a few I think I will reintroduce into my vernacular. Awe sooky sooky!
- I come up with much more interesting posts when I'm not near my computer. :-(
- I found my camera!



1 comment:
This Jersey weather is Crazy! (I hate it - if I wanted to live in FL, I would, lol!)
Post a Comment