Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Randomness to keep the blog going...

How come on a man, undies peaking out of the top of a nice pair of jeans is kind of sexy but on a girl, totally skanky?

I am catching up on some back episodes of Glee. I was in choir all through school. Granted I had not solo potential and even our high school a'capella choir was no where near as cool as the Glee group I still loved. I totally miss singing in a choir. That is why I constantly torture my child and husband by singing along to anything I know the words too.

I'm really tired of Jon Bon Jovi. I know, I know, I am a Jersey girl and saying that is as sacrilegious as saying I'm not a huge Boss fan but its the truth! I enjoyed his comeback a few years ago with It's My Life but shortly after that he surpassed cool and became over played and pompous. And speaking over-play, I am SO sick of that Taylor Swift song about ditch the popular girl for me. [rolling eyes] Every station, every day it is played!!

I love Halloween but am horrible with costume follow through.
Halloween reminds me, have I told you the few who follow my currently rather lifeless blog about our town. Its crazy busy at Halloween. Very small town but for some reason people flock here to trick or treat. Hundreds!! no, I am not kidding. I buy several of those large 100+ piece candy bags they sell at BJs Wholesaler. So be on the look out for my post-Halloween blog with this year's number. Its going to be a Saturday so we are expecting a lot more then last year!

1 comment:

Holli said...

Wow! You get TONS for Halloween! I wonder why? Can't wait to hear how last night was for ya :)