Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Got Nothin'

I was all set to post tonight in my attempted to start my blog back up and...well....

I got nothin'.

Day was fantastic weather-wise. Wonderfully cool for a pregnant lady. Should make for great sleeping tonight.

No major complaints. eh, probably not true because there is always something but nothing is bugging me to the point of discussion.

Am watching the season finale of Glee. Their doing a Journey medley or mash-up. Eh. Not a big Journey fan. I know child of the 70s/80s it seems sacreligious their good, I enjoy a song here and there but they don't thrill me.

So that's about it. Nothin'.

1 comment:

Holli said...

I was watching the finale last night with Brad and I sang along to every song... he says "you must really like Journey huh?" and I said "I guess so!" I had never really thought about it much growing up with the songs on the radio... I do really like them though! LOL