First I must apologize for my lack of creativity lately. Seems the rare chance I get to blog I'm putting up a list of some sort. Well, I am a sucker for questionnaires and lists. I promise, as soon as creativity strikes I will spew it all over my blog. [giggling] Is anyone else getting a gross mental image? Until the creativeness starts to bubble in my belly, here is yet another questionnaire-list thing.
Brandi & Jo - here is a little insight into the cute side of parenting.
Interview w/ My 3.5 Year Old Son
All answers are exactly as he told them to me. (contains translations or my comments)
question obtained from some one's Facebook page.
1. What is something I (mom) always says to you?
My widdle sweedee pie. (My little sweety pie)
2. What makes mom happy?
huggin’
3. What makes mom sad?
dayin’ bad duff (saying bad stuff)
4. What does your mom do to make you laugh?
tickle me and I tickle you too to make you waugh (laugh)
5. What was your mom like as a child?
you ate and did dis (you ate and did this) he proceeds to pound chest and walk backwards
6. How old is your mom?
10
7. How tall is your mom?
like, two fousand feet tall! (like, two thousand feet tall)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
hug me
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
you call me. You wait.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
because I wuv you! (because I love you)
11. What is your mom really good at?
high trickin! It’s when you turn ober on your head. (ummm, I have no idea what "high tricking" is. He totally made it up)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
doin sumptin’ like dis (doing something like this) he proceeds to roll around on the floor and stick his arms in legs out
13. What is your mom's job?
keepin’ me safe, keepin’ me huggin, keepin’ me not afraid.
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
sausage (blah! No way! I have no clue why he said this. I don't even make sausage for breakfast)
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
hugs
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
like a girl character. Like Minnie!
17. What do you and your mom do together?
we pay outdide and pray da bug duff ("we play outside and spray the bug stuff." We have an obscene amount of boxelder bugs that drive me crazy)
18. How are you and your mom the same?
we’re not da dame, 'member (we are not the same, remember)
19. How are you and your mom different?
betuse you hab mowe curwy hair den I do. (because you have more curly hair den I do)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Betuse you wike me. Betuse I know. (Because you like me. Because I know)
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
huggin’ again (can you tell we are a huggy family?)
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
home. My favobwit pace is dumwhere dat wittle tiny fighter people wive wif enormous dinosaurs. (Home. My favorite place is somewhere that little tiny fighter people live with enormous dinosaurs.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That's seriously sweet!! I loved it....
I tried to do this with Clark but he deemed it "too hard".
This is the sweetest interview yet!
OMG, that is SO CUTE!!! I'm suffering from a lack of inspiration on my blog too...you're not alone.
So adorable. These are the sweet things that make me want to get our family started sooner rather then later :) Yesterday I started getting grief from my dad. I know it's bad when my dad says I'm getting old and need to grow up!
This was so cute!
Post a Comment